Informative art. 13 law. 196/2003 We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article. 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we provide you with the following information:
– The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes concerning our informative site activity
– The provision of data is optional and refusal to provide such data has no consequence.
– The information you provide will not be disclosed.
– The subject appartamentimontmartre , as the webmaster is the only person who may have access to personal data you indicated.
– You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
– You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose ‘and mode’ of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in ‘designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
– You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is not ‘necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
– You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning himself ‘relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
– The above rights are valid requesting, without formalities ‘to the owner or manager of the appartamentimontmartre website, in person of the legal representative, also through a designated person, to whom and’ be acknowledged without delay.
– The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is appartamentimontmartre, in its legal representative pro tempore, based in via San Salvador 36 – 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN) – Italy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cookies” are pieces of information that are transferred to the hard disk of your computer by a website.
It is not about programs, but small text files that allow web sites to store information on the navigation performed by the user and to make this information accessible during navigation on the web by other sites that use this instrument.
There are different kinds of cookies: temporary cookies (or session cookies) that are deleted automatically when closing the browser and permanent cookies that are deleted but are not until they are specifically deleted, or until the expiration date defined by the site itself.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically; the user can, however, disable cookies on your browser, but in this case you must remember that you may lose many functions necessary for proper operation of the website.
How to concretely cookies used on this site, they are limited to those usually defined as “strictly necessary cookies” because they are essential for the user’s navigation on the website and for the use of its features such as access to areas protected site and without which the services you request, such as making a purchase, can not be provided, and those known as Cookie targeting or advertising cookies, which, unlike the former, are used to send targeted ads to ‘ user according to his interests. They are also used to limit the number of times that the user views an advertisement and to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Cookies store the web site visited by the user and this information is shared with third parties such as advertisers.
The most commonly in use browsers still allow the disabling of even this kind of cookies.
Following the instructions for the most popular browsers in order to make a custom configuration about cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window;
select “Internet Options”;
Click on the “Privacy” tab;
click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window;
select the icon “Privacy”;
click on “Cookies”;
select whether or not the items’ Accept cookies from sites “and” Accept third-party cookies “;
Click the icon in the menu;
the bottom of the page, select “Show advanced settings”;
in the “Privacy” section, select “Content Settings”;
select whether or not the item “Block sites from setting any data.”
Click the “Safari” at the top of your browser window;
select the option “Preferences”;
click on “Privacy”;
set your choice under “Cookies and website data”.